Here are just a few reasons why Video is so important …
- • A film can say in a few seconds what may take a thousand words!
- • Video is easy to engage with and is proven to invoke an emotional response and longer visiting times if embedded in your website. In fact, including a video on a landing page can increase conversion by 80%
- • Research predicts that in 2017 video will make up 69% of all consumer internet traffic.
- • Potential to share – videos can be easy to share on social media. There’s potential to go viral.
- • Return on Investment – 96% of B2B organisations use video in their marketing campaigns, of which 73% report positive results for their ROI
- • Videos can boost SEO – video is a way to target keywords in search engines. According to research by Forrester, for Google an indexed video may have up to 50 times more chance of ranking on the first page than a textual page in the index. Also videos can help increase the time a user spends on your website which will impact your ranking.
- • Suited to mobile – for mobile and smart devices time spent browsing on websites is shorter, and video can be quicker to absorb than text.
- • First impressions count – videos can make a great first impression for your company. Research shows that seven in ten people view brands more positively after watching video content about them.
- • 59% of executives would rather watch video than read text.
- • 75% of executives watch work related videos on business websites at least once a week.
- • 90% of users say that product videos are helpful in the decision process.
If you think now’s the time to add film to your website, then we’d be delighted to help.